From: Zayn (20:17)
you’ll always be mine, okay?
From: Louis (20:18)
forever and always xx
LOUISOFRP PRESENTS YOU WITH
HISHER VERY OWN THEME (thanks to this cute little code) -- "HIS ZAYN"
- You must plug in the codes. If you need help with which one plugs to where or where to locate this, shoot me an ask.
- The longer sidebar to the left is 250x700.
- The header on the right is 363x171.
- The smaller sidebar (gif) is 160x160.
- The links below the description and sidebar are 200x45 each.
- Box shadow code/effect taken from this lovely editor.
- Thank you for 750+ followers! I seriously do not deserve you guys but I love you all as much as zayn loves his lil lou.
You can use this page for any female, or even a male character if he’s known for being a whore, seeing as though the picture on the side is well, y’no. Anywho, feel free to change anything you fancy, you aren’t obligated to keep the credit on but I’d love you if you did. Also, you’re not obligated to ‘like’ this if you use it, but it’d be absolutely wonderful if you did, again. Thank you for showing interest in my theme and I hope it helps you out!
UNDER THE CUT YOU WILL FIND A GUIDE TO WRITING BIOS A LOT QUICKER AND EASIER.
READMORE INCLUDES;✖ Suitable Names (First + Last)
✖ Some information about Ariana
✖ Possible personalities (Based on gifs)
✖ Gif hunt directory
↳ #403 mostly small, hq gifs of ANNA KENDRICK included in the download, most of which are labeled. None of these were made by me and all credits go to the rightful owners. This is for roleplaying purposes only so please do not repost or claim as your own. Though these are not mine, I did take the time to collect them all so it would mean a lot if you could like or reblog this post if it helped you!
mckinnonrps character graphic #003.- I literally have nothing better to do omf.
- texture not mine
- font used is ballpark (x)
- gif is 100x100
“I had one of those dreams that make it all so clear to me, now.”; “I’m imagining what it would be like to break up & how much that would suck, and kind of taking on that emotion.” -Miley Cyrus, Miles To Go